Thursday, September 13, 2012

March to the Moon Review and a New Version

March to the Moon has gotten some very good reviews!  I mentioned and quoted OtakuDante last week.  Since then I got reviewed by The XBLIG and Dannie Kitten.  They both really liked it and recommended that their readers should buy it, so I'm pretty happy about that!  If you've got the time please head in and read their reviews.  I also got and "XBLIG Pick" from Indie Games the Weblog.  None of this really seems to have increased my sales, but at least I know that people liked it.  It's also inspired me to get a little more done.


On that note, Version 1.1 is now available!  Hopefully this will be the one that gets me into Indie City.  I am also making one more try at Desura through my IndieDB page.  I'm hoping to have a mod out by the end of the week.

Sorry for the late and short post.  Staying super busy over here.


No comments:

Post a Comment